There are two parts to your Blyth application. The first part is the online application form (below), which must be submitted by the deadline of October 15. The online application provides the Scholarship Committee with your basic personal information. Once the online application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation of your application via email.
The second part of the application is your supporting documents and this part of the application must be submitted through the mail. The following documents should be included in this part of the application:
- A print-out of the online application form
- A passport sized photo
- Proof of citizenship (birth certificate or passport)
- An up-to-date transcript (a photocopy is acceptable)
- Your most recent report card
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic, which speaks to your scholastic capabilities, and one from a member of the community, which speaks to you as person)
- A list of your academic and extracurricular achievements
- A 1000 word essay on the subject you are applying to study at Cambridge. The essay is very open-ended and can be argumentative, persuasive, expository or a narrative. The Committee will be using the essay to gauge your interest in the topic and your academic capabilities.
Please Note: Do not staple, use paperclips or otherwise bind any of the supporting documents you mail to the Scholarship Committee.
All supporting documents must be mailed at the same time and must be received by the Scholarship Committee by October 15.
Completed Blyth applications should be sent to:
Blyth Cambridge Trust Scholarships Selection Committee
146 Yorkville Avenue